The Annual Giving Committee is doing another push to drive additional donations for the school year. This will help to secure some of the important programs the PTA funds including but not limited to Technology Consultant Position ( Ms. Tong), Librarian Assistant, Education Outside Science Teacher, online technology programs, Assemblies, Opera, Art in Action/Art in Residence Programs, Community Events: Dim Sum Saturday, Halloween, Multicultural Week, Spring School Play, Field Day & Autumn Carnival.
To date, the AGC has raised just over $101,000. As many families have expressed a desire to still donate, we have extended the end of the campaign to March 31, 2018.
As an additional incentive, (besides the best incentive- enrichment of your child’s education at Lafayette), the AGC is offering to host a movie party again this year for all Lafayette families, if we can reach $125K or get 100% participation by March 31. Movies, popcorn, friends, at the school – what could be better! If you have not yet participated, please consider contributing any level of donation to the AGC.
Please support our school and donate to the AGC today. We can make this happen!
- Send your donation form (*) to your child’s teacher or drop your Blue AGC Envelope in the PTA office.
- Donate securely online at: https://lafayettegives.com/donate
* Donation forms can be found:
- Online at https://lafayettegives.com/downloads
- In the PTA Office Room 221
- On the PTA table in front of the School Office
Contact the AGC Chairs at email@example.com