Lafayette’s annual school musical is Peter Pan Jr. There will be 5 performances in March 2018.
- Wednesday, March 21 (9am)
- Wednesday, March 21 (6pm)
- Thursday, March 22 (6pm)
- Friday, March 23 (9am)
- Friday, March 23 (6pm)
- Rehearsals are on Mondays and Wednesdays from 2-3 and 3-4 pm from December 11th through the end of March (Week of March 5, Parent Teacher Conference week, is one hour earlier from 1-3pm).
- You only need to attend a rehearsal of your role is designated for that day and time.
- The full Rehearsal Calendar is here [Download Rehearsal Schedule]. It is also posted outside the Auditorium. Weekly emails will go out with reminders for rehearsal dates and any changes.
- The break down of each scene by character and crew (if you are trying to determine which scene your child is in) is here [Download Scene Break Down]
- If your child is in the play, you must sign up for the email communications. Schedule changes and important announcement will all come via email If you need to be added to the Google Group, please send an email to lafayette.school.play@gmail.
- Come to rehearsals prepared (read your script, listen to music, etc.) and on time.
- If you cannot make a rehearsal or will be late, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and at least 24 hours ahead of the rehearsal.
- Please be respectful of all your classmates and the play parents, and as quite as possible while waiting in the auditorium.
- You must be there for all performance dates (or let us know well in advance).
- Parent and Student Expectations and Rules are here [Download Parent & Student Expectations Doc]. Please read and review these expectations with your child.
All families must volunteer to help support our Play. Its Easy and Fun! You Can:
- provide 4 volunteer hours
- buy and hand out snacks for two (2) selected rehearsals dates, OR
- buy-out of the requirement with a $50 payment (cash or check to Lafayette PTA)
A detailed description of each of the volunteer options is here [Download Volunteer Opportunities Doc].
Please sign up to volunteer here (google spreadsheet):
Thank you for all your work and support of this magical part of Lafayette Elementary.
We are so excited for the play this year! Off to Neverland we go!
The School Play Committee
VIEW PHOTO GALLERY (Past Performances)