Have you taken pictures of your children at school events this year? We would love to see them!
Here is what our yearbook layout is going to look like this year:
- Each Lafayette classroom will have two full-color pages in the yearbook.
- The layout will consist of the Fall Class Picture with student names and approximately 8 more pictures to fill in the 2-page layout.
- An additional number of candid pictures will be spread throughout the yearbook.
- Pictures should be approximately 300 dpi in size – jpeg preferred.
- When uploading please add the room number, teacher name and or the name of the event featured in the pictures.
- If your class has not taken any group pictures this year please email us, and we can set up a time to take pictures. It’s really important to us that all children make it into the yearbook.
Upload Your Pictures:
- Go to www.hjeshare.com and enter school code: DOLPHINS (all capital letters).
- Pictures are due by Wednesday, March 7th
Types of pictures needed:
- Group shots with all students
- Group shots of all girls or boys
- Mixed group shots in classroom or on field trips
- Pictures with interesting backgrounds & bright colors are a plus
- Happy children learning, playing games and being friends
- Yearbook Pre-Orders
- Your Ad in the Yearbook (Due – Wednesday, March 7th)
- Cover Art Contest (Due – Wednesday, March 7th)
YEARBOOK ORDERS: Yearbook order forms were sent home the week of 2/5. Did you not receive your form? Not a problem! Order forms can be downloaded right here. Please return your yearbook order forms to your child’s teacher. They will place the yearbook orders in their PTA envelope.
AD PAGE ORDERS: Yearbook AD order forms were sent home the week of 2/5. Please return your Yearbook AD order forms to your child’s teacher. They will place the AD forms in their PTA envelope.
COVER ART CONTEST: Yearbook cover art contest flyers were sent home the week of 2/5. Please return your child’s cover art entries to your child’s teacher. They will place the entries in their PTA envelope.
2017-18 Yearbook Committee